New Products Books
CBers around the world love our books because they're all
written in a plain, no-nonsense style that everyone can understand. And they include
the kind of detailed information that you just won't find in a general textbook.
Please check the ORDER FORM
for some great package discounts on these CB radio books!
- Understanding & Repairing CB Radios
- NOTE! Back in stock now! Weve had thousands of requests from happy readers for a
more detailed reference that would pick up where The
Screwdriver Experts Guide leaves off. And so
weve created the ultimate CB radio technical book. (At 370 pages, it's
nearly four times bigger too!) For professional technicians, or serious
hobbyists who already have a basic knowledge of solid-state electronics.
- The CB PLL Data Book
- Here's the most comprehensive easy to understand reference
guide to CB PLL circuits you'll ever need. Learn how to get lots more channels, the best
and worst models to modify, plus much more!
- The Screwdriver Experts Guide
- Since 1976, our Big Dummys manual of CB
radio repair has helped thousands. Fix the most common CB radio & antenna problems
yourself and save money!
- About The Author
- Everything you
ever wanted to know about Lou Franklin.
HOME CONTACT US